Wednesday, September 05, 2018

General Purpose Cards

Gina K Designs Daisy Delight Stamp Set

I normally choose stamp sets that have matching dies, for convenience; however, when I saw this stamp set I could not resist.  The daisies are beautiful.  I decided to stamp two of each daisy image to colour with Copic markers and used a spring colour for one and a more fall feeling colour for the other (because those are my favourite seasons).




Once the images were coloured, I fussy cut them.  Instead of adhering them to a plain white card base, I raided my stash of coloured cardstock scraps and created pink and burnt yellow card bases, to coordinate with the Copic colouring.  In order to jazz up the white cardstock layer in between the card base and the image, I used embossing folders to add some texture.



Since I didn't want to take away from the beauty of the images, I did not add a sentiment.  I will add a sentiment on the inside, once I decide for what purpose I will use these cards.  Although, I very much like how they turned out and may decide to decorate my hobby room with them, instead.  ;-)

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your input is appreciated.