Saturday, September 01, 2018

Balloon cards


Stenciling


I used the Neat & Tangled Balloon Duo stencil to make some birthday cards.  


I used Strathmore Bristol paper so I could blend with Distress Oxide inks.  Two colours per card created a nice mix.  


I added balloon strings with a Copic Multiliner pen, added a sentiment from a variety of sources (Stamp of Approval, Concord & 9th), rounded the corners of the card panel and the card base with a corner chomper from We R Memory Keepers.


The last step was to pop the card panels up on 3M foam tape and add them to a card base.  I love how vibrant these simple cards can be.  This is one of my favourite stencil sets because it is easy and quick to use.  You can create beautiful birthday cards in minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your input is appreciated.