Sunday, October 14, 2018

Interactive Slider Halloween Card

Sunny Studio Stamps Slider Die

This year I am really drawn to Halloween products and I'm using them like crazy.  For this card, I combined the Sunny Studio Stamps Slider die with the Halloween stamps from Catherine Pooler Designs and Halloween-themed dies from Lawn Fawn.  The front panel is Kraft cardstock stamped with the Going Batty background stamp (CPD) using Versafine Black Onyx ink and then embossed with clear Wow embossing powder.  Then I die cut the panel using the interactive slider die (Sunny Studio).


The bat dies are from the Lawn Fawn Tiny Gift Box Bat add-on set.  I love this little guy!  The black cardstock I used for the card is Gina K Designs Black Onyx.  The grey and white paper pieces are from my scrap bin and the orange sparkle cardstock that I used for the bat's wings and feet is from the Lawn Fawn Autumn Sparkle Cardstock pack.


The sentiment strip (cut by hand), and the sentiments and images used under the slider tab, are from the Everything But the Broom stamp set by Catherine Pooler Designs.  I also stamped a "pull here" sentiment from the Lawn Fawn Push Here stamp set to let the recipient know that this is an interactive card.


I stamped the sentiments and images in Versafine embossing ink and embossed them with clear Wow embossing powder.  It's hard to capture in the pictures, but it shows up well in person.


Above and below show the slider at various stages of movement.


The sentiment and images on the inside of the card adds to the cute Halloween mood of the card.  Boo!  (Everything But the Broom)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your input is appreciated.