Saturday, June 22, 2019

Greeting Card Set

Set of Four Greeting Cards


I have started an Etsy shop to sell my cards and I have slowly been stocking it up.

This is one of four cards included in a set of four cards that I have added to my shop as a set.  This set is A2 sized and includes two birthday cards, a thank you card and a friendship card.

The coloured background is a patterned stamp from the Background Textures stamp set that is part of the Club Sursee monthly subscription kit from Catherine Pooler Designs.


Above is a photo of the green version of the set of four cards.  Each set has cards with matching backgrounds and black silhouette images.  Below are other colours of backgrounds that are also available.

To the left is the blue version. The background stamp was stamped with Catherine Pooler Designs inks in two shades.  The sentiment stamp and the floral and foliage images were stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink for a crisp silhouette.
 To the right is a coral coloured version.
 Purple is also lovely in this design.
The teal is my favourite version.  It reminds me of the Caribbean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your input is appreciated.