Saturday, October 06, 2018

Interactive Reveal Wheel Halloween Card

Reveal Wheel Card

The Reveal Wheel die set by Lawn Fawn is simple and well designed.  I love that it is so easy to use.

I die cut two panels with the largest die in the set and used the pumpkin-shaped insert die to create the reveal wheel hole.  On the front panel I used paper from the Lawn Fawn Knit Picky Fall 6 x 6 paper pack, cut to the appropriate shape using the panel die.  The green paper is my "grass" and the orange paper is the "sky". I love everything about Lawn Fawn products, but how great is this paper?  The Pick of the Patch stamp set and matching dies are a great Halloween and fall-themed set that work perfectly with this interactive card die set.

I coloured the spinning wheel, inside the embossed line, with the same Copic markers that I used to colour the pumpkins.  Then I stamped several of the faces on the spinning wheel to show through the pumpkin-shaped image.  I coloured several squirrels and their accessories to include in my scene.  Putting the scene together was so much fun!

How great are the faces in this set!




Check out the great little details that Lawn Fawn puts in their die sets (that cute little arrow) and the stamp sets (that happy little squirrel and the lid for the pumpkin).  How can you not love Lawn Fawn?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your input is appreciated.