Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Halloween Tea Light Boxes


Spellbinders Large Die of the Month Club

The September large dies are fantastic.  I love the Halloween theme for the Spellbinders September large die of the month. It includes dies to create a tea light holder with four different Halloween themed plates.
This is the pumpkin plate used four times, shown lit up with a tea light in both light . . .
. . . and dark settings.
The second of the four design plates is a trick or treat sentiment. Again, photographed in the light (left) and dark (below).

They look so nice lit up, don't they?















And a black cat! My nephew has a black cat and he's going to love this!



And ghosts, too!  How adorable are these little guys?
 Little "ghosteses" all lit up!
My parents aren't as into Halloween as my sister and nephew, so I made just one tea light holder for them, but I used one of each plate so they can turn it around to whatever design they want to look at (above and right).

I hope Spellbinders does a Christmas version of this die set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your input is appreciated.