Friday, October 12, 2018

Foiled Anniversary Cards

Gina K Designs Foil-mates

The Foil-mates designs include quite a variety of patterns and they are suitable for a lot of occasions. I decided to use some of them for anniversary cards for our parents.  Both anniversaries fall in October, but I wanted to use brighter colours because the weather has been terrible here - it is supposed to be fall, not winter!

For the card bases, I used Gina K Designs cardstock in Moonlit Fog and Turquoise Sea.

The foiled card panels are Gina K Designs Foil-mates foiled in Sweet Mango and Jelly Bean Green. 

I added sentiments, also from the Gina K Designs Foil-mates lines, that were foiled using Wild Dandilion and Turquoise Sea foils.

The foiled sentiments are popped-up on the panels using 3M foam tape.

On the inside of the card I stamped “Happy Anniversary” using a wood mounted stamp by Hero Arts that I have had in my stash for years.

I’ve used this stamp often; it is a staple!

Below are a side shots that show some of the shine on the foil.































Below is an image of the Foil-mates selection that I used for these cards.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your input is appreciated.