Monday, August 27, 2018

Foiled cards


I decided to do a set of foil cards for something a little different.  

I used Sookwang double-sided tape in 1/8, ¼, and ½ inch widths, adhering it to the cards either horizontally or vertically (see below).  Then, I used a variety of foils (Deco-foil & Gina K Designs) and, in one case Nuvo Guilding Flakes, to create a pattern on the card front.  

I then added a sentiment to each card from the Gina K Foil Mates.  

The last step was to add sentiments to the inside of the cards using the Young at Heart stamp set by Cas-ual Fridays.

The second version is similar, but I made a couple of changes -  diagonal lines for the pattern and gilding flakes instead of foil.  I like how a simple pattern change makes such a different look.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your input is appreciated.